Solutions | Divorce Solutions
Successfully establishing two households from one requires a skillful approach designed to meet today's needs and—even more importantly—your future needs and those of your family.
Harvest has a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® on staff who can serve as:
- A neutral party to a couple going through a collaborative divorce
- An advocate for one party to a divorce
We assist you and your attorney to understand the financial impact and tax ramifications of decisions made during the divorce process.
We collect, organize, and prepare an array of financial information (for you and your attorney), and identify which financial information is most important. It’s a standard practice to plan 20 years into the future to establish a path to a secure retirement.
We help expedite the divorce process, using the family law software which is also used by attorneys and the court system.
- Documents Needed When Preparing For Divorce (pdf)
- Parenting Plan Discussion Points (pdf)
- Monthly Divorce Support Group